- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- In a microwave-proof liquid measuring cup, combine the water and the milk. Microwave on high for 45 seconds.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, garlic powder, Parmesan, and yeast. Mix thoroughly. Pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients. Stir to combine. Knead the dough on a clean surface for 5 minutes until smooth, if the dough is sticking to the surface add olive oil 1 teaspoon at a time, then form into a tight ball.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large bowl. Place the dough in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for 1 hour.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the chicken, 2 cups (200 g) mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic powder, pepper, and alfredo sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the risen dough onto a floured surface. Roll out the dough so it is twice as long as it is wide and about ¼ inch (½ cm) thick.
- Transfer the dough to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roll up all of the sides of the dough to create an oval shape. Pinch the dough and pull it while twisting, wrapping the dough into little spirals and placing it onto the rolled edge of the dough. Continue all the way around until you have several little spirals of dough.
- Pour the chicken alfredo mixture over the dough and spread it until it reaches the edges of the dough. Brush the sides of the dough with egg wash. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella on top of the chicken alfredo mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!